Last Updated: August 16, 2018.
For ease of reference, you may click on any of the following links to jump to one of the topics
Information We Collect
- Purchases and Other Financial Transactions. When you make a purchase or engage in any other financial transaction, you will be asked to provide information necessary to facilitate the transaction, such as your name, credit card or debit card number, associated security code, telephone number, billing address, email address, and shipping address.
- Program Registration. In connection with your registration or other interaction online with one of our programs, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and date of birth or age-as well as information about your pet-and to create a user name and password.
- Sign-Up for Emails, Newsletters, or Other Correspondence. If you sign up on the Site to receive email communications, newsletters, or other correspondence from us, you may be asked to provide us with your name, email address, and mailing address, along with other information related to your subscription or correspondence.
- Interactive Forums. You and other users may be allowed to post comments and other content on certain portions of the Site, such as on a discussion board, blog, or other interactive forum. We may collect any information that you or another user posts about you on the Site-including personal information about you-and it may be available to all users who have access to the Site. Please keep this in mind when considering what information to post to the Site.
- Social Sign-In. The Site may incorporate functionality enabling you to sign-on using your login information from a social networking platform, in lieu of creating a new login account specifically for the Site. If we incorporate such functionality and you use it to sign into the Site, we may collect information about you from the social networking platform, such as your list of friends, "likes," and interests, as well as your contact information.
- Usage Data. When you use or access the Site, we may collect certain usage data generated by your activities on the Site, including your purchasing history, credit card chargeback data, pages viewed, number of bytes transferred, hyperlinks clicked, and other actions you take on the Site. The Site may also track the URL that you visit before you come to the Site, the URL that you go to next, and your Internet Protocol (IP) address or mobile device identifier.
- Location and Device Data. We collect information about your location, such as the approximate location of your computer, phone, or other device (geolocation) from which you access the Site, as well as your IP address, and related data. We may associate information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent services and experiences across your devices. Some examples of the device information we collect are attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers; device locations, including geographic locations through GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi signals; and connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number, and IP address.
- Online Inquiries and Correspondence. When you submit an inquiry or otherwise correspond through the Site, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, and other personal information to us.
We may keep the information we collect about you indefinitely.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use information we collect about you for a variety of commercial purposes. For example, we may use such information to:
- process payment transactions and provide fraud detection, prevention, and scoring services;
- administer and improve the Site and businesses;
- promote our products and services to you, as well as the products and services of our affiliates;
- promote, and enable the promotion of third-party products and services to you that we think you may find interesting and valuable;
- deliver email communications, newsletters, and other correspondence to which you subscribe;
- communicate with you about our contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions;
- conduct other marketing activities;
- communicate with you regarding your membership in one of our programs, and facilitate the functioning of our programs; and
- respond to your inquiries and other correspondence, or request that you provide feedback to us.
When Information We Collect May Be Disclosed to Third Parties
We disclose to third parties the personal or other information collected about you either (1) when we have otherwise secured your permission to do so, or (2) in any of the following situations, with your permission based on this disclosure:
- We may share your order information with select vendors and manufacturers to assist them in their sales and marketing efforts; to facilitate reporting and information sharing regarding adverse drug events and disease control; and to expedite rebate calculation and payment services. For example, we may share the quantities of products you purchase; your full name; your HIN (Health Industry Number); your bill-to and ship-to addresses; your zip code; the date of sale; the invoice number; and the unit quantity and sales price per product and per order.
- We may disclose the information collected about you to our third-party contractors and partners in connection with their performance of services or other activities in support of the Site and our businesses, or their completing or confirming on our behalf a transaction or series of transactions that you conduct with us. For example, your credit or debit card number and expiration date, name, address, transaction amount, chargeback data, browsing and transaction history, computer location, and IP address and related data may be collected and provided to our merchant payment processor and its vendors, agents, suppliers, and contractors for the purpose of processing payment transactions and providing fraud detection, prevention, and scoring services.
- Information about you that is collected by third-party ads, content, or technologies integrated with the Site may be disclosed to such third parties.
- We may disclose the results of aggregated data about you and other users of the Site without restriction. In these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you.
- We may disclose information about you to the government or to other third parties to comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders, and subpoenas or other legal process, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity associated with the Site or our business. We reserve the right to release information collected through the Site to law enforcement or other government officials, as we determine to be necessary or appropriate.
Security Measures for Information We Collect
To help protect the privacy of information we collect, we employ security measures that are intended to be consistent with industry best practices. In storing such information, we take commercially reasonable steps intended to protect such data against unauthorized access. But please be aware that the Site is operated on software, hardware, and networks, and any component may experience breaches of security or other problems beyond our control that may compromise the security of information collected about you.
How to Correct or Update Information We Have Collected About You
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
The Site does not currently support "Do Not Track" preferences that may be available in your browser for letting websites know that you do not want them collecting certain kinds of information. Specifically, if you turn on the Do Not Track setting on your browser, the Site is not currently capable of following whatever Do Not Track preferences you set. For more information about Do Not Track, visit donottrack.us.
Transfer of Data from Outside the United States
If you use the Site from outside the United States, information that we collect about you through the Site will be transferred to servers inside the United States and maintained indefinitely. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of data into the United States, and the processing of such data in the United States.
Privacy Policies of any Linked Website or Other Parties
Your California Privacy Rights
Sometimes we may share information collected about you with our affiliates and other third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Under California law, a California resident with whom we have an established relationship has the right to request certain information regarding the types of personal information that we have shared with third parties for these purposes, and the identities of those third parties-within the preceding calendar year, subject to certain exceptions. All requests for such information must be in writing and sent to us at email@example.com.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Dispute Resolution
The Site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by Pyranha from our offices within the state of Texas, in the United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Texas, by accessing or attempting to access the Site, you and Pyranha agree that any claim, cause of action, or dispute between you and Pyranha will be governed by and construed under the statutes and laws of the state of Texas, without regard to the related conflict-of-laws rules and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods. This includes, without limitation, any claim, cause of action, or dispute relating to your use or attempted use of the Site; your interactions and communications with Pyranha; Pyranha's collection, use, and disclosure of your personal or other information; and your privacy, whether such claims are based in contract, tort, statute, or other legal basis. You and Pyranha agree and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of any court of competent jurisdiction within the state of Texas with respect to such matters.